RE: (TFT) iPhone app

1.  In essence, you have to calculate every combination.  There are shortcuts, and the code is a tiny bit tricky, but the theory is pretty straight forward.

2.  In this app, I display the odds of getting a 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.  This app is not specific to TFT, so it isn't calculating which of those are hits and which are misses.

-Greg Thorne