[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) Glamour Survey
Happy 2010! I figured I would make my first post of the new year a kind of a survey. Below are ten events that might happen while a figure is Glamored (englamored?). In each event, I'm curious to know how you would "describe what a spectator would witness" if a Glamor spell exists on our Hero. Assume that the Hero's Glamor is of an human knight in half-plate, and that the Hero is actually an elf with no armor.
1. Hero takes off their real clothes.
2. Hero is suddenly drenched by a large container of Gatorade.
3. Wizard who cast the Glamor spell dies.
4. Hero is injured and a physicker attempts to heal their wounds.
5. Remove Thrown Spell is cast upon our Hero.
6. The Hero is wrapped in Tin Foil, conforming to their physical form. (would we see human or elf)
7. Hero is weighed.
8. Hero drops his Great Sword, which is really only a short sword.
9. Enemy spy tries to read emotions in the Hero's face.
10. Enemy successfully disbelieves on initial encounter. (do they notice the glamor being dispelled, or do they just see the elf, or does the spell break for everyone)
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body