Re: Fwd: RE: Re: (TFT) Action Report - DCG's "The Dark Vale"; also rules

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:50:09 -0500
raito@raito.com wrote:

> Getting one of these every time I post to the TFT list is likely to make me not want to do that any more...
>
> (and no, I'm not going to knuckle under and authenticate. I shouldn't have to.)

I'd emailed George about this off-list but never heard back from him (and
I even went through the evil authentication process).  I've done a lot
of work over the years to attenuate spam on the various email servers I've
run.  I've never found anyone who actually thought this was a good idea.
Sorry, George, but the answer lies in better spam filters and greylisting
(at least IMO).