From: tft-admin@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-admin@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
Joe Hartley
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 12:32
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: Re: (TFT) Action Report - DCG's "The Dark Vale"; also
rules

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:50:09 -0500
raito@raito.com wrote:

> Getting one of these every time I post to the TFT list is likely to make
me not want to do that any more...

> (and no, I'm not going to knuckle under and authenticate. I shouldn't
> have to.)

I'd emailed George about this off-list but never heard back from him (and I
even went through the evil authentication process).  I've done a lot of work
over the years to attenuate spam on the various email servers I've run.
I've never found anyone who actually thought this was a good idea.
Sorry, George, but the answer lies in better spam filters and greylisting
(at least IMO).