(TFT) apples, and why GURPS inspired GRIPES

The game rules should allow me to plug in real-world data directly into the stats.

The game rules should not grant me a "license" to publish suplement after suplement of questionable application to my particular gameworld, on top of my players buying your questionablly ballanced junk that dosn't create a functionable gameworld at all.

If you offer me a GURPS Illuminati sup, then I'd best get a discription of how Illuminati "Actions" corralate to GURPS elseif I think these a-holes are just shoveing their dice system down my throat for the comicbook collector style "I'll by ANYTHING GURPS" money.
Tell me how my Illuminati Actions affects my RPG Figure.

I propose to make the money dynamic about who writes the best adventure.

The data is out there.

Fitting it in to a d20, or some "Guru" is just silly.

If there are mega-bucks (and see the "balance" to TFT "economy" if you think SJ don't value breaking an economy into units) then why not mega-ST, DX, & IQ? Mega-IQ pts give you an A-bomb with a sucessful roll on the research Downtime...

ughhhh

tooooo interconected =====