Re: (TFT) boing

The stairway descends about 15 feet to the entrance passage, itself running
30 feet to the entrance of the tomb.
The tomb consists of four rooms.
The antechamber, accessed from the entry passage, 26 feet by 12 feet. (about
6 by 3 hexes)
The annex, accessed from the antechamber, 13 feet by 10 feet. (about 3 by 2
hexes)
The burial chamber, accessed from the antechamber, 21 feet by 13 feet.
(about 5 by 3 hexes)
The treasury, accessed from the burial chamber, 13 feet by 11 feet. (about 3
by 3 hexes)
The ceilings (from what I can tell) were around 10 feet high. (about 2.5
hex-heights)
In these four tiny rooms lay what remained of the greatest collection of
treasures the modern world has ever seen.
I say what remained because of the evidence of two early robberies, the
first (possibly sanctioned by unscrupulous necropolis guards or even
officials of the pharos themselves) likely taking gold and precious stones
by evidence of empty mountings and parts missing off of objects, the second
apparently focused on the costly oils and unguents, pouring them from their
heavy jars and vases into lighter containers like skins.

Of note is the confined space of this tomb.
If I drop a monster or two in here then Figures are gonna have quite cramped
conditions to wield most weapons in.
See KV 5 for a more dungeon-like layout.

So now it's down to the catalogue.
Thanks to the fantastic photos from Harry Burton I've got a pretty good idea
of the location of all 5000+ objects.
Using square-hexes, any object larger than roughly a cubic foot gets a chit
(1/4" square or one square on a sheet of standard quarter inch graph-paper)
while smaller objects are listed either by hex location or by container.
The largest chit in the tomb would be the Outer Shrine (no. 207) measuring
5.08 by 3.28 meters and 2.75 meters (about 9 feet) high. (about 4 by 2.5
hexes and about 2 hex-heights)

http://www.griffith.ox.ac.uk/gri/4tut.html

Carter assigned numbers 1 to 620(123) to the 5,398 objects found in the tomb
(many of these numbers are groups of items):
Nos. 1 to 3 were from outside the tomb and the Staircase,
No. 4 was the first doorway, (at the bottom of the stairs)
Nos. 5 to 12 were from the Descending Passage,
No. 13 was the second doorway to the Antechamber,
Nos. 14 to 170 were from the Antechamber (No. 28 was the third doorway to
the Burial Chamber),
No. 171 was the fourth doorway to the Annexe,
Nos. 172 to 260 were from the Burial Chamber (No. 256 was the King's mummy),
Nos. 261 to 336 were from the Treasury,
and Nos. 337 to 620(123) were from the Annexe.