Re: (TFT) slide rules

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Carlisle"
A gaming "Calculator"?
  .  .  .

Okay, that seems better...

I wonder if the oddness has anything to do with M$ no longer providing a spell check function with Vistas Outlook? "This language is no longer available for spell checking. Please slecet another..."

Whatever, I also notice the "non-comercial" tag they hang on many versions... it's getting to be a real pain in the tuckus to even produce text.

Anyhoo,

I've done a bit of work on this idea but I'd be really curious to hear what anyone has to say afore I pontificate too much about fatigue and bleeding and whatnot. I'm thinking wind-triangles for compound checks to determine stuff like pitching vs. hitting...
What do you think?
Want a breakdown of my Jeppesan?
I've measured out the lengths of scales and added a kind of Darmstadt two colour bit for the hanging stat... I figured out that my ISP still expects me to play with M$ IE... which has been the cause of all my issues.