Re: (TFT) Foot races again

Jay, FYI, my tastes agree with most of what you wrote in that long description of the type of game you like.

As I've written to you before, I think most of the massive amount of detail you're working towards, has already been done fairly well by GURPS, which it seems to me would make more sense as a starting place, litmus test, point of comparison, and/or language framework for the kind of goals you have.

--- Jay_Carlisle@charter.net wrote:

PvK wrote:

>> I'd go slightly Jay and look at statistics and correlate them to the game
>> stats.
>

> Just had to comment on this :-) The Internets and the Google are enablers
> for us to "go Jay" from time to time.

I must admit that Google, Wikipedia, et. al. are awfully nifty.
My hard-copy encylopedias don't fit in my "Wizards Chest".
I have to hold sessions at my house to have access to my "Wizards Lab".

I know right now that it seems I'm advocating for some kind of "extream"
realizam form of RPG's.
I have no intrest in killing Connan...