Re: (TFT) Announcing Death Test 2010

Dan,
Thank you for creating this, it looks a great addition to the game.

If I were to tinker with it I would be tempted to randomise the Treasures to include more useable (or not) equipment, weapons and or armour...
:o)

Neil, Thank you for hosting Dan's creation.

Would either of you mind if I post a link to the files (on Neil's site) on my TFT Codex website ?

Regards,

Chris

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/tft/