(TFT) Pirates!

Hey everyone, I've been taking an interest in doing a 17-18th century (haven't decided the details yet, but overall things werent that different on a ship until the early/mid 1700's).

As a whole, I think TFT should work pretty much as is for this sort of setting.... guns are about right (I might play with the reload times and such, as I've always found the arquebus to be too slow, when in real life this sort of weapon could be loaded in 5 turns or in a masters hands even 4, not 12), with swordplay being the focus anyway. I'll probably have to adjust weapon prices here and there, and perhaps add a pistol to the mix.

The main thing is different skills (although most of them are probably covered) the economic system (needs expansion to really do pirating) and a good way of working out boats and such... idears?