Re: (TFT) Pirates!

Oh, good call for Wooden Ships and Iron Men!
I hadn't thought of that for some reason, but that would be perfect for just about any time from 1600-1840 ish.

I actually already got a good economic system... I am currently working on writing a Space combat supplement for a little company called Two Hour Wargames and in that i'm doing a bunch of economic and world creation/interaction stuff, so the main issue was finding a way to represent naval battles.