Re: (TFT) Heroscape

On 11/5/2010 2:03 PM, dwtulloh61@cox.net wrote:
Seems like we could make our own if we really wanted to ...

1)  Use cardboard for the "levels"
2)  Can make them stackable by gluing a smaller hex grid on top of a larger one.
3)  Spray paint the glued set to match the overall color of the grid they will represent
4)  Glue a paper hex tile on top of the inner hex grid

Has anyone tried anything like this?  Seems like it might be a workable
solution ... cardboard is readily available.
Fat Dragon Games has a Heroscape compatible product called "Hex Master". I have it but haven't printed them out yet :(

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=64436

Paul