From: "Jay Carlisle" <Jay_Carlisle@charter.net>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) High Level Play
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:22:22 -0700

What does 1 point of Strength mean exactally?

If you wanna allow a Connan that's three times as strong as the strongest
"muggle" then the only way I know what your talking about is if the bloody
term is defined ahead of time so I know what you mean by 36 ST.
As it is 36 ST may as well equal the following characters <$TF(Q
Has anybody ever considered that if a player gets their Figure up around
Pomfrey brothers ST then they are likely to be able to beat their way outta
much "standard" construstion?
If I make the pesants build with wattle and daub then there will be a
pit/pond around most of that construction.
Any of those poor wattle and daub consturction guys would be screwed out
where "I" live as the "soil" is practically sand.

I love bouncing theory with folks but the part that makes us all "playing
the same game" is an agreement of the terms like 'what does 1 pt of ST
mean?'