Re: (TFT) unfinished

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Tapley"
Subject: (TFT) unfinished

At 5:50 -0500 12/22/10, Jay wrote:
A player needs little more information than the old infantry adagium "ours
is not to question why, ours is but to do or die".

"... or ..." is a common misquote, I think:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Charge_of_the_Light_Brigade_(poem)

says it's Alfred, Lord Tennyson, and goes:

Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:

Truly great poem.

Doah!

"It little profits that an idle king,
By this still hearth, among these barren crags,
Match'd with an aged wife, I mete and dole
Unequal laws unto a savage race,
That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me. "

I should know better!

The holidays are distracting me...

The Little People who manage my internal theater had me runnin Melee combats all last night useing Dradles. It had something to do with spending fST to spin and then affecting the fST from the opponets 'pot'.
"Damn! Nun..."
Gimmel!  I've got as Two-handed Sword so your out."

Hava yourself a nagila little x-mas! =====