Re: (TFT) TFT compaired to checkers, chess, and go

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Carlisle"
Subject: (TFT) TFT compaired to checkers, chess, and go

b bTECHNACALYb, assuming one stands way back and squints, I believe that
something close to Melee at least can have its computational complexity
bupper boundedb so to speak, vis-C -vis game theory.

Doggit!
Sorry all, I'm gadgited up after x-mas with stuff like Roku and Sansa and Wi as well as wireless again and messing with my software... in short learning curve overload. My attention to detail is being distracted by play on demand content from the bbc and playing with whats available for free in the i-tunes store and bowling with my siblings on the opposite coast over the Wi thing...

http://pages.infinit.net/filmore/MeleeSimulator/

Melee Simulator v1.1 (2007-09-23) (c) 2004-2007 Christopher Fuhrman -- All
rights reserved.
Simulation running. Please be patient.

Mr. Fuhrman, may I make a request?
Replace the phrase "Please be patient." with the phrase "Don't Panic!".
Sank u berry much. =====