Re: (TFT) Chainmail and Plate armour DX adjustement inconsistencies (was Rule clarification)

For the melee (pre-advanced) edition, it looks like the correct numbers were
chain, -4, lg shield, -1.  This is based on the combat example at the end of
the rules.  The adjusted dex of the figure in chain and lg shield is -5.
Looks like the earlier -3 for chain was a typo.