Re: (TFT) TFT, numbers and crunchy bits. What a campaign says.

Christianity does not have gods of (insert topic here) but the
Catholic tradition does have Patron saints. Saint Dismas is the patron
saint of thieves for example (But only when they are penitent)
http://saints.sqpn.com/saint-dismas/

You also have a half dozen patron saints of Blacksmiths and the like.

--Thomas

--
"Do not imagine that, if something is hard for you to achieve, it is
therefore impossible for any man: but rather consider anything that is