RE: (TFT) TFT, numbers and crunchy bits. What a campaign says.

> Christianity does not have gods of (insert topic here) but the
> Catholic tradition does have Patron saints. Saint Dismas is the patron
> saint of thieves for example (But only when they are penitent)
> http://saints.sqpn.com/saint-dismas/
>
> You also have a half dozen patron saints of Blacksmiths and the like.
>
> --Thomas

Exactly.  In my version, or interpretation, of TFT a Talent is this level of
gifted ability.  One where the person with the talent can make a mark on
culture itself.  For instance I use the following scale to grade artistic
acomplishment.

Art can be so impressive it impacts an entire generation.
beyond that
Art can impact across generations and persist,
and beyond that
it can impact across generations and across cultures.

Anything less than that does not even qualify as a talent.
It is merely skill.

David Michael Grouchy