Re: (TFT) General Test of ITL Knowledge

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:28:15 -0400
raito@raito.com wrote:

> All right you guys, when he puts up the next one, the lesson is to
> looka t all the rules, and not necessarily answer the question he
> implies asking.

He didn't imply - he asked a direct question.  See my previous reply,
but in short, there was a LOT of bad GM'ing in that scenario, and it's
not the player's fault.  The bad GM'ing had to be taken in stride
to answer the question as written.

The question is written from the GM's point of view, so the two bad
points previously have to be accepted, rightly or wrongly.