Re: (TFT) MA issues, proposed fix

MA certainly starts to matter a lot. Luckily I'd say most of those other things are already in the rules....

We have rules for accuracy at long ranges, and I think there is a note on reduced damage as well (if not, its not that big of a deal to be honest, the bows are weak enough anyway). Number of arrows is, of course, covered already as well. As for aiming at groups, I'd either have them shoot the group as a whole with the bonus DX for shooting a large target (certainly negated by the range, but it does make life a bit easier, in theory), or have them shoot an individual target but if the arrow misses then it can still have a chance of hitting anyone in the straight path (like normal).... though after a certain range (not that far) i'd probably adjust that to be "anyone in the same megahex" (that is, a megahex centered on the target) has a chance of being hit (similar to the other idea but instead of the arrow going straight its coming down from an arc).