Re: (TFT) Pickup line Discrepancy

Figures have a choice. They can either take an action to pick up and ready a weapon, or, during movement, they can attempt to scoop up a weapon as they move, which costs 3 MA and only works if a DX roll is made, but is not an action. (IIRC)

--- runescience@yahoo.com wrote:

From: Rune Science <runescience@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Pickup line Discrepancy
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

I was reviewing TFT to train folks. Ya know? keep the blood line moving? I found
a discrepancy in picking up things.  On page 5 it says picking up an object
costs 3MA, in a hurry 3d vs etc. But then later on in the rules under dropping
weapons, its says you can pick the weapon up as a combat option, and use it next
turn.

Can you all fill me in on this?