Re: (TFT) Does size matter? (catchy subject, reveals typically non-plussing subject matter)

My wife and I were mobbed by squirrels in a park in Chester a few weeks
ago.
I don't know why they chose us as they left other people who were
feeding them.

One engaged us both with a cute sit up and beg routine while four of his
mates surrounded us.

I was trying to reason with them at the time.
In hind site telling a squirrel that your carrier bag contains plastic
goods on sale from Habitat and not nuts is much less effective than
stamping your feet and shouting at them.

It stopped being funny when one jumped on my missus and tried to run up
her leg.
thats when we tried the shouting and stamping followed by walking
quickly away.

Small critters can engage you, if you let them.

Regards,

Chris

www.loran.karoo.net/tft/

--
  Chris Nicole
  chris_nicole@operamail.com

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:18 -0400, "payby diem" <joel.siragher@gmail.com>
wrote:
> do rats actually engage? or are they too small?
>
> for that matter:
>
> for purposes of engagement: Does size of attacker matter vs size of
> defender
> matter?
>
> the tft-jme matters address that, but I dont know if they apply to
> standard
> tft.
> =====
> "unsubscribe tft"