Re: (TFT) do any of you guys TFT online?

I saw the game with the Cyberboard and thought it about it, but it lacks
human interaction (begging crying whining hooting hollering etc)

What id like to do is get some kind of meeting software where we can all
share a bitmap/drawing area and make changes/adjustments to it.

and of course be able to chat with.

does anything like that exist??