Re: (TFT) do any of you guys TFT online?

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:22:13 -0400
Joel BoardgameRpger <joel.siragher@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw the game with the Cyberboard and thought it about it, but it lacks
> human interaction (begging crying whining hooting hollering etc)
>
> What id like to do is get some kind of meeting software where we can all
> share a bitmap/drawing area and make changes/adjustments to it.

I've used Cyberboard with a lot of success over a VNC link, which
allows both players to control CB and play the game.  I know there are
plenty of other screen-sharing solutions.  The voice and/or video can
be added by any program like Skype, Yahoo, or others, or as I did, a
phone call during the game :)