Re: (TFT) do any of you guys TFT online?

Try Elluminate.com, I've attended online classes with that system. IIRC, it has voice chat, IM, and an image board that anyone with permission can edit. It could be used pretty successfully for gaming, I think. There's probably a fee to use it, I don't know how much.

- Meg