Re: (TFT) Does size matter? (catchy subject, reveals typically non-plussing subject matter)

Jay,

20D6 aginst (my) intelligence seems rather severe.
In my defence I would say that Squirrel 1 was clearly trying to
communicate with us.
He said "FEED ME".
He was polite at first, but quickly grew more insistant.

If I had replied in interspecies guineapig* he might have got the
message sooner.

[* a language I'm familiar with if not fluent in.
When speaking to other animals, GP's use simple/baby language, speak
loud and slow, and say everything three times!]

I would like to point out that we did not stamp ON the squirrels.
No squirrels were harmed during the making of this adventure.

Regards,

Chris

p.s. Jen said I should have hit the squirrel with the plastic bag.
Personally, I think I would then have had to extract an angry squirrel
from the bag.

--
  Chris Nicole
  chris_nicole@operamail.com