Re: (TFT) Death Test I

DT is more about team tactics than the 1-1 arena.  Try a combo of a
"human tank", a couple of high DX archers and an "all-around."

There *is* a path through the maze that will minimize the danger to the
prospective recruits and some help in there (in the form of potions and
extra team members) if you need it.

A little smarts ... and a little guts goes a long way in DT.  But, bad luck
is still bad luck and even the best parties will suffer along the way.

Clearing it out with a party of 4 whose ST+DX total to 26 is probably not
an option.  Getting through is doable ... I'd give them a 35% chance if it
is their first time through.

If you find DT1 a bit stale after a few plays, try DT2010.  (Am dying for
someone to give me some feedback on that.)