Re: (TFT) Jobs table: 100,000 simulated soldiers and farmers

On Saturday, September 24, 2011, Margaret Tapley wrote:
Hate to bust your bubble, but a striped pattern is actually just about
the easiest to get, textiles-wise. With most people, I wouldn't
nitpick this kind of thing, but since I know you really care about the
details... ;-)

So easy, in fact, that the Japanese upper classes eschewed them as not being sumptuous enough. However, there were dyed-in striped that were used by those classes.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com