Re: (TFT) Hello! I'm New

Maybe not like a forum, but you can read old messages:

http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/index.html

As for why not a yahoo group, well, third party stuff sucks.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com

Quoting gem6868 <gem6868@verizon.net>:
I was -3DX from low ST until I took a power nap... Hey Bob, there's two thread being kicked around at the moment. I started
one about my new excursion (return) to Death Test I, and there's another
that is more active about downtime (for characters) during adventuring. Feel free to jump in. Unfortunately, there's no way to read the old posts
like in a forum.  I don't know why we aren't a yahoogroup or something, but
my tech level is low and I am just thankful that folks are around to talk
about this great old game. Alex