Re: (TFT) thrown weapons

Been awhile since I looked at ITL skills, but I think that type of house
rule could be incorporated into a thrown weapon talent.  Maybe a level 2
skill with regular thrown weapon being a prerequisite.  Seems like a good
idea though, off the top of my head.  I was always into anything that
allowed for Errol Flynn type fights - provided the adversaries also had
access to the talents.  Wargamers will probably cringe at this line of
thought though....  No insult intended, but for wargamers I've known, it's
the focus on the general, not the combatant that's key, and as a result,
they tend to shy away from what they would see as the scenery-chewing Robin
Hood swinging from the chandeliers and whipping axes mid-cartwheel.

"Gimme ten good men and a ballista anyday!"

That's fine, but that was never what I looked for in my fantasy.