Re: (TFT) Death Test 1, take 4: SURVIVED!

On Monday, October 3, 2011, Mark Tapley wrote:

>        This maybe should be a FAQ. Sgt. Hulka's interpretation of the
rules makes some sense and the (IMHO ambiguous) rules can certainly be read
to support it, but we typically play by a slightly different one. In our
interpretation, there is a critical difference depending on whether the
attacker moves into a front hex of the target during his approach or not.

Better now than never...
I'm trying to digest this in reguards to the stuff I just posted on how I'm
trying to handle american football blocking.
See what you think please.