Re: Change (was: (TFT) Jobs table: ...)

>> Yep, Jesus is a decent authority on hauling around heavy
>> things...there's a reason all the churches have pictures of him toting
>> some timber framework.

> Carpenters usually are.

Ironic the carpenter got nailed to a timber framework just for suggesting we
be nice to each other.
Still don't see it "historically" and have huge issues with the whole blood
bit.
Also gotta love that monotheistic trinity!
That's the way to have your cake and eat it.
Let them eat cake IMO.
I answer for me.
"Prove me wrong children, prove me wrong!"
I get to have faith too.
Best to leave faith issues totally out of game play when possible.
My opinion is just as screwy as the next on faith issues.