Re: (TFT) Death Test 1, take 4: SURVIVED!

I can see how a two-handed hafted weapon (axe, hammer, quarterstaff, pole
arm would be good at parrying a swing from a sword, but what about a thrust?
That would seem to be where it is the weakest at parrying, since it becomes
more of a timing issue than blocking a swing.

Since TFT doesnt differentiate between swings and thrusts, it would make
sense to me that these kinds of weapons have an overall lower rating to
parry.

But ... I am not a medieval scholar, I don't play one on TV, blah blah, blah blah.