Re: (TFT) Death Test 1, take 4: SURVIVED!

Speaking of knights, one of my favorite things about Advanced Melee are the mounted combat rules. I've played a lot of different miniatures game systems, and the Advanced Melee mounted combat rules (well...the ones for melee combat, not missile combat) do a remarkable job of feeling right. Which is doubly remarkable since they seem almost to have been an after thought.