[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson versus Steve Jackson
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson versus Steve Jackson
- From: Sgt Hulka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1318354150; bh=cT9YMPxnj1flZE//caN68xrLqMnK1NkUa5hdIU06gOM=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=QA3G/GO86RkIa3ZyOmy2cMYgltlwvLgthUpJBna+oUsMMnb9T/48awHvGfn6qEyuQc6r4q5FkWO2ROrnUZjLKRveqqFGEbUdkv3uW7+5yUphoe5Ecu+cY2Z4yf2pqjZuQAmrmlvDgGZYkPefQN4EHtvV2mQbiklbQlr50+CbAnE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=OjLHaqjyY0Q32UNQZXXifP4Utmw4nMhOtKcesvNech0jtGKdflSYpEc8CkfMH22BN0n4ccxJLdY7lF4g///0YmAQS+JMEQNeN0/Eitio0hYg7slcnxDRzsmYf9Mcb4z9g/Em8XcUuBvqLfFxtZr6dovI4lVCgKfHKvFei6/FMJM=;
- In-reply-to: <BFEB350D-2D0C-477A-9765-19B61C8DB7FD@verizon.net>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent explanation of why so much Howard bashing, thanks. I'd like to point out there were other talented designers on the series (at least in my humble opinion) like Guy McLimore (sp?) and the guy who wrote Grail Quest (my personal favorite of the MicroQuests).
Yeah, you've talked about why you don't like the 3-hex charge on its own merits in the past so it was a bit unfair for me to respond to your e-mail, in particular, as regards to the Howard bashing. My apologies for that.
--- On Sat, 10/8/11, David O. Miller <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: David O. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson versus Steve Jackson
> To: email@example.com
> Date: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 7:46 AM
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body