Re: (TFT) Revised Advanced TFT cover art

I like it better than the original. Thanks especially for putting some clothes on the lady.

On a mostly-unrelated note, it turns out back quivers work great with cloaks in illustrations, but tend to clash with them IRL. You'd have to cut at least one slit in your cloak to wear the quiver over it, and wearing the quiver under the cloak ends up pulling the cloak around to one side, covering your left arm. I discovered this while putting together this year's Halloween costume, which is an elf complete with pointy ears, cloak and back quiver. I think I'll go with the quiver- under-cloak solution, and just use the fact that my left arm is covered to easily hide the non-elfish pillowcase I'll haul my candy in...

- Meg