(TFT) Revised Advanced TFT cover art

Hey gang!

A few months ago I was looking at the original versions of the Advanced Fantasy Trip covers and I wondered what they would look like if they were updated. So I knocked out a quick sketch based on the older art. I used a few Reaper figures as models, made the orcs a little more aggressive, and altered the wizard to a more traditional fantasy mage. My intent was to get away from the 1980s look of the origional. Regardless, a quick experiment just for the fun of it! Hope you enjoy.

You can view it on the home page of my site:

www.meleewizards.com

David O. Miller