[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Iron & magic
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Iron & magic
- From: Margaret Tapley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 12:18:55 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1319390340; bh=Lj4n3iwlMz+YkijW604s+yhFP7j0z2d7fcvzCLyLuWA=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-Id:From:To:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:References:X-Mailer; b=Xoa4vmwPTMXCyScGbYWzUkTeXpy5rx9iKiQBQAfP7+p3krq+4hlcQO0fUVJ456Gidqjb9cYDufvliP8uhycL/9+JAvA4o74abPexvzSwENyb1Ag43hwDJdeJ8YBx6AYwv0oNf1YKW4dPuuyEFrHyA5iluP3oEvQ36SVA5cb+yxo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-Id:From:To:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:References:X-Mailer; b=vbUzA4bMmjTD1W0fF0Ux0hGKZVu5kPLMiGqrSF61PNsFvD95tnNcmwFxRjkHqcwP7vnlheA5e9DnQ+4n3lfpjr4IL7qRgyN8j77eCuIs82A/1BSFfQqNNIsqNHYilCosGUwv2CX3NmML0xAssWyEBswS6kVKb+OqnB32SCQBgdo= ;
- In-reply-to: <CAPaW9qNVxRQLMo9yUg_O39q6S4E9Vgmoi5cY9PD+Eq1m82Gkwg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <254C706F-696C-408C-8E99-E26E08EACD06@sbcglobal.net> <CAPaW9qNVxRQLMo9yUg_O39q6S4E9Vgmoi5cY9PD+Eq1m82Gkwg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
So HOW ARE YOU DOING YOUR PIRATE SHIPS MISS???
If you don't mind me asking...
I'll tell you a Zombie mob for Halloween if you share!
No dimension-hopping pirates yet - just ordinary seagoing pirates. I
made them up more or less off the top of my head, actually, so they
might not have the same level of detail I know you like.
The recipe: Take a fast ship (where "fast" means "faster than your
average merchant/cargo ship"), add a motley crew of semi-tough
fighters. They have some treasure, but not a whole lot - ships are
expensive to keep afloat (maintenance costs go into food for the crew,
tar for the hull, rope & canvas to replace rigging as it wears out,
As for pirate strategy, mine didn't bother with gunpowder or cannon at
all - the technology just isn't there. They sailed up to their
intended victim, threw grappling hooks, and boarded (well, tried to...).
Less "Pirates of the Carribean", more "Pirates of the Classical
Does that answer your question? Can I have zombies now?
"Having been addressed by your lot, and rudely treated if I must
say, I'm a
bit reluctant to 'kibitz' on this... topic"
This statement just adresses my fears of T-play overruns of my
too lots of 'smartness'...
Apologies, whether on my own behalf or that of my kin. No one's trying
to step on your style, and if we end up doing it occasionally, it's
probably because we were trying to help...
<sings> "what do you do with a drunken Tapley? what do you do..."
Actually, while picking on the Tapley-clan is fun... "What do you DO?"
Darned if I know...
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body