Re: (TFT) Lightning

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 17:07, Jay Carlisle <maou.tsaou@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lightning drives me crazy.

OMG (ohm my god) I found your over-the-top stats to be revolting. Watt were
you thinking? Sorry, I couldn't resist saying so. :-D

All punishment aside, electric eels use electricity to stun their prey or in
defense (I think). You could look up stats about how much energy they
use/expend. Granted, water is more conductive than air, but who's to say
that part of the lightning spell could not be setting up a condunctive path
to the target before the energy starts flowing. If I'm not mistaken, once
electricity is arcing lots of energy can flow over the ionized path. I'm
remembering some experiments done to provoke lightning with rockets trailing
very thin filament. Just sayin... Tazers work that way, too (although I have
trouble imagining TFT lightning like that).