Re: (TFT) Magic Carpets and Brooms

Just cleaning out my mailbox when I found this...

The magic that makes flying carpets less sticky to gravity on the
underside, makes the carpet more sticky on the top side.
Obviously.
:o)

Regards,

Chris

p.s. If we were to use TFT for Harry Potter, is HP an Apprentice ?
Until he graduates ?

--
  Chris Nicole
  chris_nicole@operamail.com