Re: (TFT) Space travel - galaxy sized dyson spheres.

To return to serious(ish)ness, who ever built a dyson sphere better have a
pretty awesome AC unit.  I would imagine that the contents would hotten-up
considerably once the plasma ejected from the sun wasn't being vented into
interstellar space.  Granted, at one AU, there's alot of space to fill, but
the sun also ejects a fair amount of stuff per year, and the stuff it
ejects is rather warm.