Re: (TFT) Talking about warp war.

Thanks Jay.

  Inventing that many names was a bit of a chore.
Some SF names, Cyteen, Canyon, etc.  Jean 2 is an
homage to the wonderful web comic Freefall.

  As for the invented names, some are just sounds.
Others have a bit of a story to them.  I like,
Manyrainbows (a world with 3 suns), HotOrCold (A
world with a highly elliptical orbit) & Endlessdawn
(a world that is tide locked).

  The 40U+6 gives the cell's location in the map.
See post 2449 on the Warp war yahoo group for the
rules for the map.

  Warm regards, Rick.