Re: (TFT) WarpWar & Cyberboard

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 6:13 AM, Joe wrote:

> This ties in with another discussion that I think Jay started off
> regarding HT and designing. B WarpWar has always been one of my favorite
> games, and it's a HT design. B I always held him in high regard for it.
> I still love the diceless aspect of it.
>
> I would definitely be up for a game of it with someone using CB and
> some form of screensharing program. B (As I recall, that works better
> because of some simultaneous element in the game.)

Yeah... I really had some of my basic assumptions about Mr Thompson backassward.
Oh well, live and learn.
I'm usually doing well to be right about anything at all every once and awhile.
Still, if I say the Sun will rise in the east tomorrow you'd do well
to check on that.
Anyway this Vassal thing allows a number of play options including
"live on the internet".
I'm taking a look at it.
http://www.vassalengine.org/mediawiki/images/b/b0/Vassal_3.1_designerguide.pdf
I just got a hard copy but need to see what formats I need to put
images in and whatnot.
It may be simple enough to be worth the effort...
Which points me at something else...