(TFT) WarpWar & Cyberboard

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:57:45 -0600
Brett Slocum <brett.slocum@gmail.com> wrote:

> Crap. Is there any way to Cyberboard on a Mac?

Not directly.  Your best bet is to get VirtualBox and set up a
Windows virtual machine.  If you don't have a copy of Windows to
install on it, email me off-list.

This ties in with another discussion that I think Jay started off
regarding HT and designing.  WarpWar has always been one of my favorite
games, and it's a HT design.  I always held him in high regard for it.
I still love the diceless aspect of it.

I would definitely be up for a game of it with someone using CB and
some form of screensharing program.  (As I recall, that works better
because of some simultaneous element in the game.)