(TFT) tonight's combat game recap

I used the castle map from Cry havoc. (Printable here:
http://cryhavocgames.net/Cry_Havoc_Maps.htm)

The two players:

Gorg: (reptile man)
ST:18
DX:11    AdjDX:11
IQ: 9
MA:10        AdjMA:10
Talents: Warrior, Veteran, Sheild, Bow, Farming
Claws: double(1d+1) to hit: 11
Longbow:1d+1          to hit: 11
Leather          stops:2
Small Shield   stops:1

Moundgrind (dwarf)
ST:    13
DX:    12    AdjDX:    10
IQ:    8
Summon Wolf,  Axe / Mace, Shield, Thrown Weapons, Sha-ken

VS:
Orc archers
ST 10
DX 14(12)
IQ  8
Long bow, short sword, shield, cloth armor,
1d2 bandages( 1 hit point), random small treasure.

Orc Warriors
ST 13
DX 13(11)
IQ  8
Leather, sheild, cutlass, dagger, poison gas bomb, or sleep bomb;
One: 1d6 heal potion.  random small treasure.

One standard book gargoyle.

Random small treasures hidden in the 4 guard towers.

We ran out of time so I did not include the orc riders and wargs.
Thanks for participating :)