(TFT) Re: did you get the TFT fold share invite?

added running to AdjMA, added in some skill explanations.
Added in some automated notes regarding, thrown and missile talents and
running.

I also added in an column for magic items. but, not sure how that will
work. right now its user editable, for individual item notes.

If you find any bugs. tell me.