Re: (TFT) new player wants an attack worthy animal...

you guys have turned my frown upside down :)

Dog guarding wounded player my definitely help.

A player died last night, I felt sorry for him and allowed them to cash in
2 heal potions from ST 0.

Ive decided that ST 0 is ok to die at and get revived with HP. Will force
players to take physicker skill. None of them have IQ 11 mind you. This
could be a prob.  They may need to hire one.  And hire a RANGER. and Hire a
trap disarmer... and a politician... fighter... mage...  to name a few.