(TFT) Re: WWII

Not all of the major personalities get a full work-up so this is
pretty much adding speculation onto speculation but I'm also giving a
cursory look-see at Wikipedia for a little help with the guessing.
This isn't an area I know a ton about.

Also grabbed some additional info here
http://www.kalyr.com/gurpsfudge.html

Two major divergences of note
1 I use the Personality notes on page 7 of ItL to represent
disadvantages with the first number being the stat I use for actual
checks at 3d6 and the second number being the stat given in the 2d6
range from ItL.
2 I'm using GURPS Health to set TFT MA
There's homebrew stuff behind these two that doesn't directly pertain here.
Anyway

Rudolf Hess
Deputy (third in line)

ST 14
DX 14
IQ 14

MA 14

Talents
Warrior, Horsemanship & Expert Horsemanship (airplane pilot), Scholar,
Diplomacy, Business Sense, Guns, Courtly Graces

Follower 13 / 9

Ordered a mapping of ley lines in the reich.

Martin Bormann
Investment Broker for Hitler
Personal Secretary to Hess

ST 13
DX 10
IQ 17

MA 10

Talents
Farming, Acute Hearing, Charisma, Business Sense, Diplomacy, New
Followers, Courtly Graces, Tactics, Detection of Lies, Strategist

Appearance 7 / 4
Fanaticism 16 / 11
Intolerance 15 / 11

Paul Goebbels
Political consultant and strategist

ST 10
DX 10
IQ 20

MA 9

Talents
Literacy, Sex Appeal, Bard, Charisma, Priest, Business Sense, Monster
Followers I, Scholar, Master Bard, Theologian, Courtly Graces

Sadist 18 / 12
Lecherous 13 / 9
Follower 13 / 9

The Rath of Grynszpan leaves one in the dark, walking on broken glass.

Joachim von (sic) Ribbentrop
Foreign minister

ST 10
DX 10
IQ 11

MA 10

Talents
Courtly Graces, Tactics, Business Sense, French, English, Guns,
Vintner, Recognize Value

Follower 18 / 12
Elitist 16 / 11

A diplomat w/o Diplomacy should get negative mods to reactions from
actual diplomats

Hermann Goring
Air marshal
Deputy (second in line)

ST 16
DX 14
IQ 11

MA 13

Talents
Horsemanship & Expert Horsemanship (airplane pilot), Courtly Graces,
Charisma, Diplomacy, Business Sense, Warrior

Elitist 17 / 11
Vain 19 / 13
Boastful 16 / 11

Obese (fatigue mod)
Addict (intoxicated and withdraw mods)

Heinrich Himmler
Chief of fatherland security

ST 9
DX 13
IQ 18

MA 9

Talents
Spying, Silent Movement, Farming, Literacy, Priest, Detection of Lies,
Scholar, Diplomacy, Tactics, Strategist

Follower 17 / 11
Fanaticism 16 / 11
Intolerance 14 / 10
Sadist 19 / 13
Elitist 16 / 11

Poor health

That's a good chunk of the cabinet so far.
I'm hovering around 40ish pts (100ish in GURPS) for the rule of thumb.
Again, this is not really my cup of tea so any input on this would be
appreciated.