Re: (TFT) Re: WWII

The skin on the back of my neck was prickling. Someone must have been
talking about me.

For Mass Combat, you don't need all the Vikings, and Horseclans books.
Just this article for GURPS 3E:
http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/Roleplayer/Roleplayer30/MassCombat-Land.html

I took all the rules from the previous books and put them together
into a generic whole. This is the same article that was reprinted in
the GURPS Compendium, and was the basis of the 4E version.
---
Brett Slocum <brett.slocum@gmail.com>