Re: (TFT) Re: WWII

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Brett Slocum wrote:
> The skin on the back of my neck was prickling. Someone must have been
> talking about me.

Damn!
I'z trying for the "Ears Burning" spell... must uv missed... guess
it's thrown...

Thanks for the link.
The little people are getting me straightened out on all of this.
It turns out that the vast majorities of my issues with the system as
given in GURPS has to do with the fact that I use complete maps for my
stuff and GURPS assumes the opposite for several valid reasons.
As my approach is pretty far from the norm my frustration is mostly
self-inflicted.
However, it at least helps show why I go with TFT rather than GURPS.
I'd have to add a lot of this stuff to GURPS also to get where I want to be.
GURPS knows what it wants to be already while TFT was kinda stillborn
comparatively so its simpler to work with for what I'm trying to do.
Still, I probably deserve to get Punch-ed and Pulver-ized for too much ranting.